NIGERIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN/ AIRWOMEN 2015 EXERCISE
- Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2015.
- Those who will be older than 22 and 24 years for non-tradesmen and tradesmen respectively by 31st December 2015 need not apply.
- All applicants must be single.
- Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than 2 sittings obtained not later than 4 years to this exercise. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school's testimonials.
- Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 4 credits in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English. In addition, applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualification from government-approved institutions.
- Note that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher's certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
- Applicant's attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above.
- Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants' state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN/RM
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- Assistant Imam: ND in Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics Engr/Air Engineering Technology
- Meteorologist: ND in Meteorology.
- Electrical Technicians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert 1,2,3 Domestic Elect, Work
- Building Technology: ND Building tech/QS/Land Surveying/Civil Engineering.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver's license with practical experience.
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/ domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Computer Tech.: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- X-Ray Technician: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
- Biomedical Technician: ND Biomedical Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Statistics: ND Statistics.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND in Christian Religious Study.
- ND/Certificate in Physiotherapy.
- ND/Certificate in Medical Supply.
- ND/Certificate in Printing Technology.
- PE/Sports: ND/NCE Physical Education, Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions will be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND in Catering Services.
- Education: NCE in PHE, Library Science, Home Economics, Hausa Language, Ibo Language, Yoruba Language, French, Business Management, Fine Arts.
Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi.
- Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- Akure: 323 Artillery Regiment, Owena Barracks, Akure.
- Sokoto: 55 Forward Operation Base Mabera Sokoto.
- Yola: 75 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja - Lagos.
- Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu.
- Port Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port Harcourt.
- Benin: 81 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo - Kaduna.
Application Deadline 4th June, 2015
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
1.) Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
2.) Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/ Trade Certificates.
Click Here To Apply Online
On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Payment Acknowledgment Slip by clicking on the PAY APPLICATION FEE button. Applicants are to use the printed acknowledgment slip to make payment at any of the designated banks.
- United Bank for Africa
- Access Bank
- First Bank
- Union Bank,
- Unity Bank
- Skye Bank
- For Technical Support, please call: 08104577415, 08171552055, 08078406568 or Email: email@example.com
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training.
- Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution.
- The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. The application fee is N1000 (excluding bank charges).
- Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- All phone lines are available between 8:30AM and 5:30PM.